After a bankruptcy, it can feel like no bank wants anything to do with you. But I'm here to tell you that it is possible to qualify after, or even during a CH 13 BK. Here's what you're going to need:
* 12 month trustee payment history made on time
* Approval from trustee to take on new debt if still in CH 13
* Preferably credit score above 620
* Primary Residence only
* One month's paystubs, two year's W2s, two month's bank statements, copy of driver's license, and copy of BK papers
Hope that helps. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions at 949.667.2887 or email@example.com.
- Brian Nguyen is a senior loan consultant (NMLS 659743) who learned more about this stuff than he ever intended to. The opinions expressed here are solely his own.
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly